· 1.1. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
· 1.2. We shall make every effort to ensure that prices and details of products at our e-store are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
· 1.3. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
· 2.1. During the registration of membership, you must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information; You must safeguard your username and password;
We have the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
· 2.2. Please inform us via email of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
3.1. Wine 1000 Plus accepts payment by designated credit cards or other designated electronic means as specified by us. All product prices listed are in Hong Kong dollars.
· 4.1. Basis of supply: we only serve and deliver products to end consumers. We are not selling our products for re-sell purpose. If we have grounds to believe that you are not purchasing our products as an end user, we reserve the right to decline or cancel your order.
· 4.2. Force majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention,embargoes, strikes, labor difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
· 4.3. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to be illegal or invalid, they shall be removed from these terms and it shall not affect the legality,validity and enforce ability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
· 4.4. These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the parties and they supersede all previous negotiations, representations and agreement between the parties.
· 4.5. We have the right, at any time, or from time to time, by giving prior notice to you, to modify or vary or supplement all or any of the provisions under these Terms and Conditions.
· 4.6. If any dispute arises,our determination shall be final. Where these Terms and Conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
· 4.7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. We may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
5. Payment terms
· 5.1. We accept Visa,MasterCard, American Express, Union Pay, Apple Pay and Ali-pay HK.
· 5.2. Under Credit Card Purchase Protection service (e.g. Visa Verification Service, MasterCard Secure Code) customers can enjoy safe and secure shopping by using their own credit card with specific password or security code. Credit cards used for shopping should be valid and under the purchaser’s own name.
· 5.3. Where there are additional charges for delivery, such charges will be set out separately for your acknowledgement and confirmation prior to proceeding to payment.
6. Notification for ordering
· 6.1. Wine 1000 Plus only accepts orders for delivery in Hong Kong to the specified billing address.
· 6.2. Placing an order means you agree to purchase products or services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out herein. After receiving your order, we will acknowledge receipt of your order. However, it is not an acceptance of your order. We reserve the right to reject any purchase order without giving any reasons. If we are unable to accept your order (for example due to payment issue), we will notify you by phone or email.
· 6.3. If your order is accepted by us, we will confirm with you accordingly and advise the date and time of delivery.
7. Delivery service(applicable if you have selected to have your order(s) delivered to a designated billing address)
· 7.1. You may enjoy free delivery service to your specified billing.
7.2. Delivery service is only available at specified addresses (Not including remote areas)
• This service is available from 10 am to 6 pm everyday (except public holidays) by courier. It takes 1 to 2 working days.
• We will contact you to confirm delivery time.
• We will deliver as scheduled to the best of our ability.
• Delivery day may be affected due to seasonal factors (e.g. special promotional events) and festive periods (e.g. Christmas or Chinese New Year) as we may need to cope with high volume of orders.
· 7.3. After your order has been accepted, we will confirm with you about the expected delivery time and date. Please check whether all your ordered items are delivered against the invoice/delivery note (as the case may be) upon delivery, then sign and return the delivery note to our courier to confirm your acceptance of goods.
· 7.4. In case where the deliveries are delayed due to hoisting of typhoon signal no. 8 or above or black rain storm signal, we will try our best to arrange the products to be delivered on the next day.
· 7.5. If you fail to receive your ordered products upon the first delivery appointment or you give us inaccurate information on your address, we reserve the right to charge you an additional delivery fee for subsequent delivery(es) or ask for picking up at SF-point and service center.
· 7.6. All expected delivery dates and time are estimates only. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the customer as a result of any late delivery.
· 7.7. In case of any dispute, our determination shall be final.
8. Nice Yakiniku & Fine Wine Restaurant pickup service (applicable if you have selected to collect your order(s) at our restaurant)
· 8.1. You will be notified by us when your ordered goods are available for collecting or serving at our restaurant during business hours on the designated date.
· 8.2. When you pick up the product in our restaurant, you or your authorized representative will be required to produce your email confirmation for identity verification. We may need you to provide further information to verify your identity (such as your full name or other personal information under your account profile). If we are not satisfied that the person requesting to collect your order(s) is yourself or your authorized representative, we will refuse the collection of the order(s) in order to safeguard your interest.
9. Exchange and refund
· 9.1. Subject to 10.2 below,you are entitled to exchange products which are found to be damaged or not in good condition upon delivery. In such case, you can email to us to make arrangement for exchange within 7 days of receipt. Otherwise under normal circumstances, we would not accept any request for exchange of products or cancellation of orders.
· 9.2. If we agree you are entitled to an exchange but the products to be exchanged are sold out, you may return such product to us and apply the amount paid to buy alternative product(s) or refund for money.
· 9.3. In exceptional case at our sole discretion, we will refund the amount paid to your credit card bank account (takes about 4-6 weeks).
· 10.1. Title to the product shall remain vested in us until we receive full payment of the price, and risk shall pass to the customer upon delivery / collection of the product (as the case may be).
· 10.2. For any ordered goods remain undelivered for 6 months from the date of order confirmation or storage fees remain unpaid for over 6 months, we shall have the right to dispose of such goods at our own discretion without further notice to you. In such event,we shall not be liable to make any refund or compensation to you; and we reserve the right to continue claiming you for the outstanding storage fees.
· 10.3. We shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect) of revenue,loss of profits or any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever suffered,sustained or incurred by you or by other person arising (directly or indirectly) out of the sale and purchase transaction with you.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.